Do you know there are more than 1.7 billion websites are registered till now and soon it will cross the 2 billion mark? Every single website needs work on it's back end and front end. So the opportunity of working is endless here. After successfully completing the web design and development training in Bangladesh, you will be able to work as a professional & freelancer and earn handsomely.
web design and development training
PeopleNTech provides world class web design and development training in Bangladesh. Our experienced training pool follow the world class training modules. Our state of the art computer lab will also ensure the best web design & development training in Bangladesh.
Backend deals with more advanced functions of the website which is hidden from plain sight. To a backend developer, the functionality of a website is the main issue and they work with CGI programs, Application programming interface (API) & PHP if needed. From our web design and development training in Bangladesh, you will learn both frontend and backend development effectively.
web design and development training in Bangladesh course is the most important course for anyone who is interested to build their career on web development. After the course an individual can convert a static website to a dynamic & responsive one by the use of web programming language and database. Take the best web design and development training in Bangladesh and start your career as a professional or freelance web developer.
In this digital era, every single company is trying to grab their own identity over the internet. A website is the first and best choice always. So the demand of web developer is rising high. After successfully completing the course, you can create new website or work on existing websites. The website is now the center of all kinds of business. Even in Bangladesh, almost all company holds a website or moving fast to create one.
What will we Highlight in this course web design and development training in Bangladesh
1. Web Application Development
2. PSD to HTML or PSD to WordPress Conversion
3. Basic Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
4. WordPress Theme Development
5. WordPress Theme Customization
6. Creating Personal Portfolio to get Job easily
7. Regular working experiences from the experts with their Projects
8. Basic Web Application and Server Management
9. Industry requirement support and Job replacement (if you can grow with us)
10. Focused on the latest tools and concept in the Web development sector
And much more that is needed for Web Design and Development
Are you ready to work at an ever growing sector where every minute 500 websites are created and 70+ new websites are created? Then take a course on web design & development training in Bangladesh and build your own web developer career.
Web Development is among the top 10 most demanded jobs in 2020 and the demand will never end. Our highly experienced training pool with the help of advanced course module & state of the art lab is ready to accompany you to your journey of being a successful web developer.
All these will be covered in the Web design and development training in Bangladesh in PeopleNTech and in addition, you will learn the real time experience from the trainer and a clear insight of the current trend. You will also learn the freelancing opportunities of this course. Our experienced team will introduce you to different marketplaces and help you create your own working IDs.
MODULE 1 – Basic of Website Development
Understanding Database and Database Management Tools
- Idea about - Web Designing, Web Development, Software Development, Outsourcing, Freelancing.
- Basic Ideas on - Domain, Hosting, IP, Server, NameServer, Programming Language, Designing Language, Structured Query Language, Framework, CMS, IDE, cPanel, Domain Control Panel, FTP Client, Local Server.
- Discuss on what we will be Learning in the Web Technology course and how
- Code Concepts, Program Concepts
MODULE 2 – SQL/MySQL
Understanding Database and Database Management Tools
- What is Database; Traditional and Modern way of storing Data.
- What are the basic Tools for Database Management, Understanding SQLYog
- Understanding the Interface and Features of PhpMyAdmin; Data Export and Import;
- Handling Database and Table Structure (Create, Alter, Delete) using PhpMyAdmin
- Insert, Update, Delete data using PhpMyAdmin; Using Functions from PhpMyAdmin
- Working with SQLYog; Working on Remote Database Server;
Managing Database and Table Structures in SQL/MySQL
- MySQL Intro – How, when and where to use MySQL
- MySQL Connect – How to get connected to MySQL
- CREATE Database – How to Create Database
- DROP Database – How to Drop a Database
- KEYS– Use and Importance of Primary and Unique Key in Database
- NULL & NOT NULL – Importance & Contradiction of NULL & NOT NULL
- AUTO-INCREMENT – How to Auto-Increment in Database
- DEFAULT – MySQL Default and its use
- DATE – Date, Time and Timestamps in MySQL Database
- CREATE Table – How to Create Table using MySQL Query and SQLYog
- ALTER Table – How to Alter Table using MySQL Query and SQLYog
- DROP Table – How to Drop Table using MySQL Query and SQLYog
Advanced Queries using SQL/MySQL
- INSERT INTO – How to insert data in a Data-Tables
- SELECT – How to select and grab Data from Data-Table (In Different Ways)
- WHERE – How to select Data from Database using Conditions
- ORDER BY – How to bring Data from Database in Order
- GROUP BY – Grouping Database outputs from MySQL
- UPDATE – How to Update Data in a Data-Table
- DELETE – How to Delete Data of a Data-Table
- BASIC JOIN – How to use JOIN and the Importance of it in Database
- LEFT JOIN – Use of Left Join and its Practices
- RIGHT JOIN – Use of Right Join and its Practices
- FULL JOIN – Use of Full Join and its Practices
- OUTER JOIN – Use of Outer Join and its Practices
Working with Advanced MySQL
- MySQL Functions – Understanding the Importance of Functions
- Group By, Having, Count Function
- Average, Minimum, Maximum, Sum, Length
- Round, Format, Now Function
- First, Last, Mid Function
- UCase, LCase Function
- Understanding Primary Key, Foreign Key, Reference, and Constrain
- Implementing Relation, and Creating Relational Database
- Creating Database of an E-Commerce Website
- Upload Database on Real Server (cPanel/PhpMyAdmin)